Beit Kenesset and Beit Midrash Aish Kodesh - About Us
in the name of Rebbe Kalonimus Kalmish Shapira zt"l HY"D from
and you can be a part of that!
"Shalom, Welcome to Aish Kodesh!"
That's the greeting that hundreds of locals, olim chadashim and guests from all over Israel, United States, England, South Africa, Russia, France, Brazil, Switzerland, Australia, and many other countries have heard as they walked into our Beit Medrash for the first time. Whether for an afternoon mincha or for Kol Nidrei the same warm welcome is always extended!Our Rebbe Shlita, together with his Rebitzen, have poured their hearts into making Aish Kodesh the warm, inviting place for which it is renowned. Their influence has made our shul a friendly home to all who daven here. This is the tradition of Piacazena that our Rebbe Shlita instills into our kehillah, each of us, and especially into our children. (Learn more about the history and story of Aish Kodesh.)
Our Spiritual Home
This is also an opportunity to dedicate something in the building in honor of, in memory of, or in zchut of family and friends. Download the dedication list and email us for information about specific sponsorships.
Donations can be paid out over time and we can provide tax receipts for the US and Israel.
Keep in mind, that the Aish Kodesh building will not only be the realization of our aspirations, but in essence will be the fulfilment of the Piaczena Rebbe's Zt"l dream of building a place of Torah and tefillah that would attract Jews of all types providing a place to nurture and be "mechanach" our children. Our Aish Kodesh here in Ramat Beit Shemesh is the true continuation of the mesorah of the Rebbe Zt"l.
Dear friends, we have reached a financial impasse. We have built as much as we
can. We have simply run out of funds to grow.
Yet we all see that there is much work left to be completed:
- The front entrance to the building.
- The fire exit on the far side of the Beis Midrash is not up to code.
- The corrugated walls on the side of the building has to be replaced.
- The rear area outside of the building must be cleaned up.
- And finally – We must complete our Simchah Hall. To hold events there, requires the proper certificate of occupancy for the building (Tofes 4), which we cannot receive until we finish the construction of the items at the top of the list!
- For the simcha hall, about 80-90% of the work has been completed, and we
still need to:
· Tile the kitchen walls
· Purchase and install the stainless steel countertop
· Install the kitchen ceiling
· Mamad has to be finished with carpentry to cover the electric panels
· Moldings are needed throughout the wall and ceiling
· We need to purchase and install the bathrooms sinks and the lighting fixtures
· Work with the finalizing the architecture detail designs to complete the steps of the front of the shul as well as the all of the exterior areas
Aish Kodesh is our spiritual home, our Bayis, our Beis Knesset.
We need to finish the building. We have waited long enough.
A donor has promised us 1 Shekel for every 2 Shekels we raise.
Thus, to reach our goal of 600,000 ש"ח we need to raise 400,000 ש"ח
Every Meter Matters
Friends, we ask you to open your hearts and to give generously.
Please “buy” a meter – “buy” 2 meters, 4 meters or more.
Please call us, talk to us about how you can help.
Nachum Duchin 058-449-5054, from USA 248-452-6000
Donations can be by cheque or credit card, and we can provide tax receipts for
both US and Israel.
US checks should be made out to Trust of Aish Kodesh
Israeli checks made out to Chasidei Piacezna
Please note: To use an Israeli Credit Card to donate in Israeli Shekels contact the Gabbaim directly
If you donate by Paypal, please send to us a confirmation by email.
In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you in Shul, to Davening with you and to being inspired along with you.